HeavenLy Rose
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Problems/Errors Here.

+2
Rizashi
[DEV]HeavenLy
6 posters

Go down

Post Problems/Errors Here. Empty Post Problems/Errors Here.

Post  [DEV]HeavenLy Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:31 pm

Hello,

If you having any problems connecting to our website or server please post your problem(s) or error(s) here.

HeavenLy Rose Team.

[DEV]HeavenLy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post Problems/Errors Here. Empty Re: Post Problems/Errors Here.

Post  Rizashi Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:43 am

I have a problem, Sometimes the server stops responding for a while, So i close the game down to relog, I come back on log in fine, then i get to the character select menu, I choose my character then a box comes up saying "Waiting...", it just stops here and continues to say waiting for ages and ages, I don't get in the game and I usually have to wait 45 minutes + to let me play.
Any idea's on how to fix this. This has happened about 3 times, I don't know if it's server maintenance or down time or what.

Thanks.

Btw, after i close the game down, it still says your account is logged in 30 minutes after. :/

(My chars are Phantom and Rizashi) Smile

Rizashi

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  NarkotiCx Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:37 am

well my bro cant connect to ure website or server, he has same hamachi as me and his firewalll is off but it wont connect

NarkotiCx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Solvix Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:53 am

For each problem please create a new topic, saves having to read several errors in one topic.

And for the waiting the server would be down for Maintenance. Just keep trying about 5 minutes in each gap, When clicked Start, count to 30 if it hasn't started relog back in within 5 minutes, Every 5 minutes remember that dude.

For your bro not connecting, What does it say for him?. Maybe on the firewall (Maybe its off just leave the firewall on) Add the ports for the server, That would be in the lconfig.nhl (I think its nhl), Then add the port to your firewall. Then give it a shot?

Thanks for reading, HeavenLy Team.

Solvix
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 31

RolePlaying
EXP: 1
Level:
Post Problems/Errors Here. Left_bar_bleue1/1Post Problems/Errors Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

https://heavenlyrose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post Problems/Errors Here. Empty coamon help !

Post  handerss Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:33 pm

:Phelp me plz i cant connect i dont now how to uuse hamachi i pressed join then network name and pass then there was 1 serv and something more
one was green and one was white what shows how muce ppl is on how to use how to connect and i sometimes i tried but then i pressed name and pass then coams box waithing i waith nthing happenes sayd server down is server always down all servers in hamachi are donw !do becose i dont now how use hamachi:affraid: affraid affraid affraid affraid ?????????????

handerss

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Baine Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:01 pm

1:Please. Type Better.

2: Theirs CASE SENSE. Thats mean its has to look EXACTLY as in the webpage and the server is only up MOST of the time when [DEV]HeavenLY is online on hamachi. Green means on.

3: Try HeavenLy Rose1 with the pass of HeavenRose

Baine

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-03

RolePlaying
EXP: 999999999
Level:
Post Problems/Errors Here. Left_bar_bleue1/1Post Problems/Errors Here. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Solvix Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:12 pm

I said create a new topic for each error, not always in one topic!.

Solvix
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 31

RolePlaying
EXP: 1
Level:

https://heavenlyrose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down